Wednesday 8 April 2009

Begining

I have been inspired by photoblogs created by other members of my camera club (particularly this one) to try my own. It won't be a daily blog, and possibly not even a weekly blog, but I will try to update it on at least a semi-regular basis. Hopefully it will encourage me to work through my back-log of unprocessed raw images a little quicker than I have been. Whilst I love taking pictures, I have a bad habit of not processing them for weeks (or months).

As if to prove a point, let's start with a couple of shots from a fortnight ago. On a club outing, I spent a frustrating couple of hours in the Botanic Gardens in Cambridge trying to photograph the Jade Vine.





















These are the best of a bad bunch. I just couldn't do it justice. Still there is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment