Monday 12 July 2010

Another Abbey-Horizons Photo Challenge

A few weeks ago (yes it's been that long since I last posted) I was out for an evening's photography in Cambridge with others of the Abbey-Horizons group (the photo group that sounds like a savings account). It was one of our regular summer photo assignment challenges. This time the brief was fairly open. A panel of 5 images on a theme shot in the vicinity of the river.

Despite the open theme it was still hard coming up with 5 images that worked together. I worked on several ideas, to varying degrees of success. I will save what (vaguely) worked, until after the next Abbey meeting. But here is one that didn't.

The idea was signs along the river. It was one of my stronger ideas, but I only managed 3 images that worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment