Saturday 3 August 2013

An Evening In Cambridge

I am little behind on blog posts.  Ten days ago I met up with other members of the Abbey-Horizens group for an evening's photography in Cambridge.  There had been a mini 'Points of View' challenge set for the evening.  Four topics:

1. Silhouette or shadow.
2. Anything taken from ground-level.
3. Modern
4. Portrait. 


As with the real 'Points of View', I became obsessed with one topic and ignored another.  I also took many shots that have nothing to do with any of the topics.  I won't show the images I have selected for each topic until after the next Abbey group meeting (assuming I remember). But here are a few of the other shots I took.




I really did enjoy the ground level task and plan another night in Cambridge to explore this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment