Thursday 21 December 2017

Northumbria - Newbiggin and Tynemouth

More catching up with processing of recent(ish) shoots ahead of the new year.  At the start of the month, I took advantage of staying with a friend, who lives just north of Newcastle, to do a couple of shoots on the Northumbrian coast.  I spent a day of rather mixed weather at Newbiggin-by-the-Sea.  The offshore breakwater features a massive sculpture, which gives another element to seascapes.  I have shot it before on a bright summers day.  This time I wanted to try some shots in evening light.  As well as the beach, there are some small cliffs that kept me entertained as I waited for the light to drop.


 




Finally, one image from a quick visit to Tynemouth.  The sky was rubbish, but I couldn't resist trying a moody post sunset shot of the harbour walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment