Friday 18 December 2020

Cambridge On A Foggy Evening

 A recent extended foggy spell coincided with a weekend, which meant I could head to Cambridge for some night pictures.  For years I have wanted a moody monochrome foggy picture of the tree-lined path across Jesus Green.  This was my chance.  But since the fog didn't seem to be going anywhere, I tried a few other locations on my way to the green.  Once there, I spent about an hour, taking multiple shots, waiting for just the right person to walk by and getting very cold.  

Eventually, I got a shot approaching what I wanted.  But, it's not my favourite of the night.  That was taken in just a couple of minutes at my first stop of the evening, outside Fitzbillies.  The bus came around the corner at just the perfect time and I love the way the steam from the vent is back-lit.







No comments:

Post a Comment