Tuesday 30 November 2021

Lensbaby Autumn

We recently had a speaker at the club who talked about different lenses and the creative influence these could have on your images.  This talk made me do a couple of things.  Firstly it added a couple more lenses to my Amazon wishlist.  Secondly, it made me dig out my Lensbaby Composer.  Before the leaves were stripped from the trees by the recent storm, I used this for some slightly more creative autumn shots. The Lensbaby Composer can be tricky to use, and I find that my results with it are very hit and miss.  Frankly, more miss than hit.  And, I was using it with the widest aperture insert, which always ups the jeopardy.  But, it did give me my most interesting shots from what, photographically, has been a very poor autumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment