Wednesday 14 May 2014

Location Model Shoot

Photographically speaking, I am always up for a new challenge.  So, when my friend Vic suggested we arrange an on-location shoot with a model, for the day before we travelled north for week's landscaping a in Skye, I jumped at the chance.  Tony, one of Vic's friends from the Preston Photographic Society, arranged the model, as well as supplying his portable light and expert tutelage.  The location chosen was White Coppice, just outside Preston; and the model, Jasmine, proved to be a good sport.  I had never done this kind of shoot before, so I expected a steep learning curve, and that is what I got.  There was a lot to remember regarding position of the light, the sun, checking the background and interacting with Jasmine. I can't say that I am that happy with the final images, but I enjoyed the process and will happily give it another go sometime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment