Monday 11 August 2014

Summer in Westward Ho!

I was down in Devon last week for a family visit.  The weather was glorious, but sadly I wasn't able to pick and choose when I got out with the camera.  I was limited to afternoons, photographically not the best time.  I started, typically enough, with a visit to my closest beach at Westward Ho!  Regular readers will know that I am there every Boxing day for a post Christmas constitutional and a few shots.  I am so used to seeing the town in its winter hibernation mode - with Morrissey's 'Everyday is like Sunday' running through my head - that it felt a little odd seeing it in its summer pomp.  Frankly, all the extra people just got in my way.  I tried a few Lensbaby shots.  But mainly concentrated on the kite surfers playing amongst the waves.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment