Friday 30 October 2020

Richmond Park - Deer

These images were taken at the start of the month, before the increase in Covid restrictions for London.  I was in the park for dawn, along with a couple of dozen other photographers.  Maybe it was becasue it was a Sunday, but there did seem to be many more 'togs than on my last visit a couple of years ago.  The morning started quite cloudy, but eventually the sun broke through and, for a while, there was some lovely light.  I saw one proper fight between a dominat male and a callenger (my first one after many such mornings), but it was too far away for decent shots.  I had to make do with some practice fencing between younger males, a huge amount of bellowing and, another first for me, one stag getting the reward for his hard work. 





No comments:

Post a Comment